Sydney - Sydney Hotel - Travel Sydney - History Sydney
Sydney Style - Annual Festival - Italian Food - Italian Wine
Manual Of Business Italian
Manual of Business Italian is the most comprehensive, single-volume reference handbook for students and professionals using Italian.
Designed for all users, no matter what level of language skill, this manual comprises five parts:
* A 6000-word, two-way Glossary of the most useful business terms
* A 100-page Written Communications section giving models of 50 letters, faxes and documents
* An 80-page Spoken Situations section covering face-to-face and telephone situations
* A short Reference Grammar outlining the major grammar features of Italian
* A short Business Facts section covering essential information of the country or countries where Italian is used
Written by an experienced native and non-native speaker team, this unique volume is an essential, one-stop reference for all students and professionals studying or working in business and management where Italian is used
50 Shades Of Mogul Cuisine
This book has selected recipes from my book Mughali Mughal Cuisine of North India and Pakistan (Cooking for Two). This book contains 50 recipes and bonus recipes for your enjoyment. Recipes includes of Soups, Chicken, Lamb, Beef, vegetables, desserts, naan and paratha, and rice recipes. Why go to restaurant when you can make your favorite dishes at home.